WII Recruitment 2018
WII Jobs Notification: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Project Personnel. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 December 2018.
Last date for submission of application: 20 December 2018
WII Vacancy Details
- Project Fellow – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant -4 Posts
- Project Assistant Genetics – 1 Post
- Research Biologist – 5 Posts
- Project Biologist – 1 Post
- Project Assistant (GIS Component) – 1 Post
- Senior Biologist– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Personnel Posts
- Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Assistant Genetics – M.Sc. in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Research Biologist – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Wildlife Science/Botany/Zoology/Forestry / Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences /Environmental Management/ Agricultural Sciences/Veterinary Sciences/Biotechnology/Genetics.
- Project Biologist – Post graduate degree in Zoology/Life Science/Wildlife Science/Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science.
- Project Assistant (GIS Component) – Post Graduate in Science / Life Science / Environmental Science / Applied Science / Remote Sensing and GIS / M.A Geography OR Post Graduate / Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS.
- Senior Biologist– M.Sc. in Wildlife Sciences/Zoology/Botany/Life Sciences/Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Veterinary Science.
How to apply for WII Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only. The online applications can be filled up to 20 December 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here for Project Personnel Tiger Cell
Download Official Notification PDF Here for Project Personnel for Species Conservation Programs
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge