Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Jobs Notification: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) invited applications for the post of Project Fellow and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk in interview on 16 & 17 March 2018.
Advertisement No.: WII/NMCG/2017-1
- Walk in interview Date-16 & 17 March 2018
Wildlife Institute of India Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist-01 Post
- Project Associate-01 Post
- Project Assistant Grade II(Technical)-03 Posts
- Project Fellow-04 Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist and Other Posts
- Project Scientist-Ph.D. in Wildlife Science /Zoology / Life Sciences /Forestry or related subjects with1 year teaching/training experience after award of Ph.D. Degree.
- Project Associate-Master's degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Wildlife Science / Forestry /Environmental Science/ Botany/Zoology / Life Science or related subjects with 3 years experience after M.Sc. in relevant field.
- Project Assistant Grade II (Technical)-Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/ Forestry / Veterinary Science /Botany/Zoology/Environmental Science or Management with1 year experience after M.Sc. in the relevant field
- Project Fellow-Graduate degree in any discipline of biological sciences/social sciences with60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit for Project Scientist and Other Posts
- Project Scientist-45 Years
- Project Associate/Project Assistant Grade II (Technical)-40 years
- Project Fellow-30 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Wildlife Institute of India Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 16 & 17 March 2018 at WII Campus.