The Maharashtra Chamber of Housing Industry or MCHI organised the India Realty Expo 2012 Dubai from 20 June 2013 to 22 June 2013. This event was inaugurated by P. Rajgopalan, Head of Chancery of the Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. The event aimed at helping the non-resident Indians, or NRIs to invest in the property.
This edition of the India Realty Expo 2012 Dubai was organised by MCHI, which is the representative body of builders as well as developers from Mumbai, suburbs as well as Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR).
The show is aimed at providing the safe as well as secure platform to Indians for realty sector, primarily in MMR and Mumbai.
Main features of India Realty Expo 2012 Dubai
• This was the 15th India Realty Expo 2012.
• The India Realty Expo 2012 Dubai was scheduled from 20 June 2013 to 22 June 2013.
• The show features over 90 exhibitors who displayed properties which were worth billions of Rupees.
• During the event, legal investment as well as educative vaastu seminars were organised by the experts.
• The focus sessions based on the emerging hot spots of real estate provided opportunities to the investors for learning about key destinations of investment in India. Major cities included Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.