Barco on 18 May 2016 announced the appointment of Rajiv Bhalla as Managing Director for India.
Rajiv will also be the legal representative of Barco India, fulfilling all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations. He will also ensure that all the obligations are complaint with local legal, safety, environmental regulations as well as company directives and guidelines.
Who is Rajiv Bhalla?
• Rajiv holds a BE (Electronics) degree and MBA.
• He holds more than 22 years of senior leadership experience in technology organizations like Thomson Consumer Electronics, Microsoft, NEC and Intel.
• Barco is a display hardware and software manufacturer specializing in laser projectors, digital cinema projection, video projectors, and more.
• Barco is an acronym that originally stood for Belgian American Radio Corporation.
• It is headquartered in Kortrijk, Belgium.
• It is active in more than 90 countries and employs 3300 employees worldwide.
• It posted sales of 1.029 billion euro in 2015.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.