Heads Together: A campaign launched by British Royals to tackle stigma of mental health.
British Royals Prince William, Princess Kate and Prince Harry on 16 May 2016 launched the Heads Together campaign at Queen Elizabeth Park in East London.
The campaign aims to change the national conversation on mental health and wellbeing.
About Heads Together campaign
• It will be executed the Royal Foundation in partnership with eight charities that have decades of experience in tackling stigma and raising awareness.
• It is the single biggest project the three British Royals have undertaken together so far.
• Funds for the campaign will be raised through the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon.
• Each of the three royals will focus on a different component of mental well-being.
• Prince William will target young men at risk for suicide and Kate will focus on childhood mental health.
• Prince Harry will focus on military members and veterans and help them cope with the mental health challenges.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 16 May 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.