The One Liners cover important current affairs of the day like New York Declaration, organoids and surface-to-air missile, among others.
• Person who resigned as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Jubilant FoodWorks Limited recently- Ajay Kaul
• Company acquired by Facebook recently to build Wi-Fi drones, data servers and virtual reality goggles faster- Nascent Objects
• Service launched by Indian Railways recently to facilitate access to wheelchairs, battery operated cars for elderly, differently-abled people- Yatri Mitra Sewa
• World Leaders recently at the United Nations General Assembly Summit for Refugees and Migrants adopted the- New York Declaration
• Company that was recently conferred with the prestigious membership of the Asia-Pacific Aerospace Quality Group- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
• The first football referee of Odisha who recently passed away at age of 100 is - Narottam Mohanty
• Naropa Festival recently started in Ladakh region of India. The festival is also known as - Kumbh of Himalayas
• A team of researchers recently created a three-dimensional lung, called as organoids. This technique could be used to study specifically - Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
• The financial services firm with which the Board of Control for Cricket in India recently tied up is - Janalakshmi Financial Services
• Anandi Ramalingam has been appointed as the first woman Director (Marketing) of - Bharat Electronics Limited
• He became the first minority actor in 18 years to win the Emmy Award for best leading actor in a drama series - Rami Malek
• India successfully test-fired the most advanced surface-to-air missile off the Odisha coast - 'Barak-8'
• Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar on 19 September 2016 inaugurated the super computer PARAM ISHAN at - IIT Guwahati campus
• President Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party on 19 September 2016 won the Russian parliamentary election by securing 343 seats of the total 450 in - Duma, the lower house of Russian Parliament
• The Cauvery Supervisory Committee headed by Shashi Shekhar directed Karnataka to release 3000 cusecs of water per day from 21 to 30 September 2016 to - Tamil Nadu
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.