Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like first woman PAC chairperson, death of Iraqi-born British women architect and 13th India-EU Summit among others.
1. Name the woman who was appointed as the first woman PAC chairperson of Telangana state on 31 March 2016?
a) J Geetha Reddy
b) DK Aruna
c) K Kavitha
d) Sabitha Indra Reddy
2. Name the renowned Iraqi-born British women architect who died 31 March 2016 in Miami.
a) Zaha Hadid
b) Patty Duke
c) Wajiha al-Sabunji
d) Yukio Futagawa
3. Identify the Mobile App that was launched by Union Government to empower People to demand 24x7 Power for the states on 31 March 2016.
a) Shaala Siddhi
b) Vidyut PRAVAH
c) Crop Insurance
d) Kisan Krishi
4. Which Union Ministry launched the Startup India portal and mobile app in New Delhi on 31 March 2016?
a) Union Ministry of Human Resources Development
b) Union Ministry of Labour
c) Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry
d) None of These
5. India on 31 March 2016 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to provide 150 fishing boats and fishing equipment to 300 fishermen of which country?
a) Sri Lanka
6. Identify the single window interface for information on Intellectual Property and guidance on leveraging it for competitive advantage that was released by Union Government on 31 March 2016.
a) Indian Manorama
b) The Indian Railway web Portal
c) Indian Intellectual Property (IP) Panorama
d) None of These
7. Who on 30 March 2016 was appointed by Wipro to its Board of Directors?
a) Patrick Dupuis
b) Dupuis Patrick
c) Pat Sean
d) Zeeshan Ahluwalia
8. She won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress at age of 16 for her role as Helen Keller in The Miracle Worker. She died on 29 March 2016. Name the actress.
a) Patty Duke
b) Teresa Wright
c) Jane Darwell
d) Anne Revere
9. Name the former President of the University of Southern California who passed away on 29 March 2016.
a) Rufus B. von KleinSmid
b) George F. Bovard
c) Norman Topping
d) Steven Sample
10. In which city the 13th India-EU Summit was held on 30 March 2016?
b) New Delhi
11. This Indian company on 30 March 2016 announced plans to restructure its UK steel business?
a) Tata Steel Ltd
b) Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
c) JSW Steel
d) Steel Authority of India Limited
12. Which high court on 30 March 2016 ruled in favour of entry of women into temples?
a) Kolkata High Court
b) Chandigarh High Court
c) Bombay High Court
d) Karnataka High Court
13. Which company in the fourth week of March 2016 agreed to buy Japan’s Sharp Corporation for 3.5 billion US dollars?
b) Apple Inc.
14. As per the results of a survey of Labour Bureau, this many new jobs were created between January and September 2015 in eight labour intensive industries.
a) 1.55 lakh
b) 2.55 lakh
c) 3.55 lakh
d) 4.55 lakh
15. Sint-Jans-Molenbeek, the municipality that is viewed as a hotbed of Islamist extremism after the terror attack carried out in Brussels on 22 March 2016, is located in which country?
1-(a) 6-(c) 11-(a)
2-(a) 7-(a) 12-(c)
3-(b) 8-(a) 13-(d)
4-(c) 9-(d) 14-(a)
5-(a) 10-(a) 15-(a)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.