Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Working Journalists Amendment Bill, First day-night Test and World Robot Olympiad among others.
1. Name the 2nd Anti-Submarine Warfare Corvette built by GRSE that was formally handed over to Indian Navy at Kolkata on 26 November 2015.
a) INS Kavaratti
b) INS Kadmatt
c) INS Aridhaman
d) INS Kiltan
2. Name the State/Union Territory that on 26 November 2015 introduced Working Journalists Amendment Bill, 2015 in state assembly?
3. First day-night Test will be played from 27 November to 1 December 2015 between Australia and New Zealand at
a) Adelaide Oval
b) Eden Park
c) Brisbane Cricket Ground
d) Melbourne Cricket Ground
4. World Robot Olympiad (WRO), 2015 was held from 6 November to 8 November 2015 in
a) Doha, Qatar
b) Delhi, India
c) Singapore City, Singapore
d) Bangkok, Thailand
5. What number of applicants on 24 November 2015 received in-principle approval by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up and operate Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS)?
6. Name the Noted litterateur and former chairman of Rajasthan Brijbhasha Academy who died on 25 November 2015?
a) Sachin Pilot
b) Surendra Upadhyay
c) Jaishankar Prasad
d) Kalyan Singh
7. Name the joint exercise which was concluded in Delhi on 26 November 2015 and was attended by South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) member countries?
a) SLINEX 15
b) Malabar 2015
c) SAADMEx 2015
d) Mitra Shakti 2015
8. Who was appointed as the Chairman of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) on 26 November 2015?
a) Uday Bhaskar
b) VSS Kumar
c) P Sivanarayana
d) B Prabhakara Rao
9. Name the woman who became the first woman Prosecutor General of Maldives on 24 November 2015?
a) Aishath Bisam
b) Megan Ritchie
c) Lauren Sauer
d) Mariyam Naadha
10. Which UNESCO award will be awarded for the first time at the 46th International Film Festival of India (IFFI)?
a) UNESCO-Madanjeet Singh Prize
b) Kalinga Prize
c) Picasso Medal
d) Fellini medal
11. How many female umpires have been appointed on 25 November 2015 by the International Cricket Council?
12. The Reserve Bank of India on 24 November 2015 decided to grant in principle approval to which company to function as Bharat Bill Payment Central Unit in Bharat Bill Payment System?
a) National Payments Corporation of India
b) MPP Global Solutions
c) Payments Corporation of India
d) Indian Corporation of Payments
13. Which Union Minister on 26 November 2015 flagged off the first leg of the 3-Cities Fame India Eco Drive from Red Fort, New Delhi?
a) Anant Geete
b) Arun Jaitley
c) Kalraj Mishra
d) Smriti Zubin Irani
14. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 26 November 2015 permitted the Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI) to buy fully or partly defaulted bonds under sections 10(4) and 11(1) of which Act?
a) The foreigners act, 1946
b) Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
c) Foreign (Contribution) Regulation Act, 2010
d) Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets (Imposition of Tax) Act, 2015
15. World Robot Olympiad (WRO), 2016 will be held in November 2016 in
a) Doha, Qatar
b) Delhi, India
c) Yokohama, Japan
d) Taipei, Taiwan
1-(b) 6-(b) 11-(b)
2-(d) 7-(c) 12-(a)
3-(a) 8-(a) 13-(a)
4-(a) 9-(a) 14-(b)
5-(b) 10-(d) 15-(b)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.