Former KPMG Director Dilip Tuli on 1 May 2016 was appointed the new Senior Vice President - Strategy & New Business Initiatives of Housing.com, India’s leading online real estate platform.
Tuli will assist with strategy and oversee new business initiatives, such as transaction facilitation and fulfilment services.
Who is Dilip Tuli?
• Dilip Tuli graduated from the Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University.
• He is a chartered accountant and a CFA Charter from CFA Institute.
• He holds nearly 15 years of consulting experience of working across many different businesses.
• At KPMG, he was a Director with the Deal Advisory practice. During the last 2 years, he was a senior member of the sector team responsible for Logistics and Industrial Markets at KPMG.
• He started his career at PwC, in the audit and process improvement team and transitioned to the deal advisory practice before moving to KPMG.
• Housing.com is a Mumbai-based real estate search portal.
• It allows customers to search for housing based on geography, number of rooms, and various other filters.
• The company has 6000 brokers and serves 40 cities in India including Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi.
• A group of twelve students from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay founded Housing.co.in in June 2012.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Dilip Tuli
When: 1 May 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.