Micromax launched world’s slimmest 4G phone Micromax Canvas Sliver 5
The 97-gram device comes in a 5.1 mm thick body, with a 4.8 inch AMOLED touchscreen with high definition (1280x720 pixels) resolution.
Micromax on 18 June 2015 launched the world’s slimmest and lightest 4-Generation (4G) phone named as Micromax Canvas Sliver 5. As per Micromax, it is the first smartphone to weigh below 100 grams.
Highlights of the Micromax Canvas Sliver 5
• The 97-gram device comes in a 5.1 mm thick body, the lightest one yet.
• It comes with a 4.8 inch AMOLED touchscreen with high definition (1280x720 pixels) resolution.
• The display has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection as well.
• The handset is armed with the Android Lollipop operating system that runs on the 64 bit, 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor and 2GB DDR3 RAM.
• The smartphone comes with only one SIM slot but offers 4G connectivity.
• For photography enthusiast, it offers an 8 megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX219 and CMOS sensor and Blue glass filter. In the front, there is a 5 megapixel camera.
• It has a 2000 mAh battery Li-Po battery which Micromax claims offer 8 hours of talktime and 345 hours of standby.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App