Milos Raonic on 17 February 2013 won SAP Open 2013 at San Jose defeating Tommy Haas in the championship match. Milos Raonic completed the tournament with 6-4, 6-3 victory over Haas.
Raonic won third straight SAP Open singles titles. With this victory, he became first player to grab the trophy for three years consecutively, since Tony Trabert in 1953-55.
On the other hand, in SAP Open 2013 doubles final, Xavier Malisse and Frank Moser beat Lleyton Hewitt and Marinko Matosevic 6-0, 6-7(5), 10-4 to lift the trophy.
About Milos Raonic
• Milos Raonic has the 13th world ranking.
• After this victory, he has four career titles out of which three came from San Jose only. Before winning the SAP Open 2013 singles titles, he has also won SAP Open 2011 and SAP Open 2012 singles titles.
• Milos Raonic is basically a Canadian professional tennis player.
About SAP Open
• SAP Open commenced in 1889 and it was called Pacific Coast Championships at the Old Del Monte Lodge in California.
• SAP Open is the second-oldest tennis tournament in US.
• SAP Open 2013 was last tournament held in Bay Area. Future tournament will have Rio de Janeiro as the venue.
• In SAP Open 2013, highest ranked player was Milos Raonic who ranked number 13th.