The 4-day National Arogya Fair concluded successfully on 8 February 2016 at Dehradun in Uttarakhand.
The themes were based on Immune system, Homeopathy in Women's disorders, Treatment in Ayurveda, Yog se Arogya and Non-Communicable Diseases management in Siddha System etc.
Highlights of National Arogya Fair-2016
• It was organized by the Union Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa Rigpa and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) in collaboration with the State government of Uttarakhand and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
• The Fair attracted immense participation from all stakeholders, residents, practitioners, academicians, corporates, institutes, university heads and students.
• Various experts shared valuable information during 17 Learning Sessions organized for the general public.
• It was aimed to showcase and promote the strengths, efficacy and affordability of the AYUSH systems of medicines.
• Information centers set up by the Union Ministry displayed books, literature and visual displays related to Homoeopathy, Ayurveda Sciences, Unani Medicine, Siddha system and Yoga.
• The Center for Research and Yoga and Naturopathy gave live yoga demonstrations.
• Various endangered herbal and medicinal plants were showcased at the Herbarium and Museum by Center Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
• The 8 Free Government (AYUSH) clinics served more than 1000 patients in four days. Free medicines were also provided to the patients.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.