Sameer Chadha was on 3 May 2016 appointed as the partner and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of KPMG's offshore arm in India.
Chadha joined KPMG Global Services (KGS) from Barclays Shared Services, where he was the Chief Executive Officer.
About Sameer Chadha
• Chadha has 25 years of experience with leading organisations across the financial services and consumer goods sectors.
• Chadha began his career with Nestle India.
• Prior to working with Barclays, he held strategic leadership roles at firms such as Bank of America, First Source Solutions and Lehman Brothers.
• He is a chartered accountant and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University.
About KPMG India Pvt Ltd
• KPMG was established in India in September 1993 and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country since then.
• KPMG India Pvt Ltd offers financial advisory services, business advisory services, tax and regulatory services and risk advisory services.
• The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad in India.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.