Senior Indian National Congress leader and former Odisha Minister of Health & Family Planning Mohan Nag died on 15 November 2014 at Bhubaneswar. He was 89.
• Graduated in Bachelors of Arts, Mohan Nag joined party active politics after leaving Government job.
• He had been the Deputy Minister of Health & Family Planning of Odisha in 1976.
• He had been General Secretary of District Congress Committee Sambalpur and General Secretary of Pradesh Congress Committee Orissa in 1979-80.
• Nag was elected to the State Assembly from Bhatli constituency in Bargarh district four times.
• He had represented Bhatli and Bijepur constituencies in the state assembly.