Tata Technologies Ltd appointed Warren Harris as MD and CEO
Tata Technologies Ltd appointed Warren Harris as CEO and Managing Director of the company.
Engineering and information technology company Tata Technologies Ltd on 9 September 2014 appointed Warren Harris as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of the company.
Warren Harris replaced Patrick McGoldrick who has retired from his position as CEO and Managing Director of Tata Technologies after 20 years in the company. However, McGoldrick will continue to provide counsel to the company board in retirement.
• Harris has been a part of Tata Technologies for 26 years. He was president and chief operating officer of Tata Technologies since 2005.
• He managed a worldwide expansion for the company overseeing a merger that established the company as a major force in the U.S.
• In 2003, he launched a joint venture in Japan that became the foundation of Tata Technologies’ expansion in the Asia-Pacific region.
• Mr. Harris holds a Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Honours), earned in 1986 from the University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology.
• He is currently the Chairman of the Tata Network Forum in North America.