India’s largest IT services company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on 16 June 2015 launched a Next-Gen Technology Solutions Center of Excellence (CoE) at its campus in Hyderabad.
Key Features of Next-Gen Technology Solutions CoE
• It is dedicated to research and development of futuristic technologies and creation of next-generation products and solutions for its global customers in the Semiconductors, Devices and Networks space.
• Its primary focus is on emerging communication technologies such as Software Defined Networks (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), 5G and Wireless LAN (WLAN).
• It will create innovative technology solutions for the connected world in areas such as Man-Machine interface, Context-aware systems and resource constrained devices.
• It will participate in various industry forums and standards bodies in defining the future standards.
• It will collaborate with various partners such as leading Academic Institutes and open source communities to shape up the evolution and adoption of next-generation technologies.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 16 June 2015