The Union Government on 11 March 2014 appointed nine Executive Directors (EDs) in Public Sector Banks (PSBs). The appointment of these EDs was approved by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet.
List of appointments
• Charan Singh – Executive Director of UCO Bank
• K Venkata Rama Moorthy –Executive Director of Bank of Baroda
• RP Marathe – Executive Director of Bank of India
• Harideesh Kumar B – Executive Director, Canara Bank
• NK Sahoo – Executive Director of Allahabad Bank
• Pawan Kumar Bajaj - Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank
• Ravi Shankar Pandey - Executive Director of Syndicate Bank
• Kishore Piraji Kharat - Executive Director of Union Bank of India
• RC Lodha - Executive Director of Central Bank of India
These appointments were made on the basis of recommendation of selection panel headed by the Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan.
When: 11 March 2015
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.