Vinod Dasari appointed as President of Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers
Arvind Saxena, President of General Motors India, was elected as the Vice-President of the organisation.
Vinod Dasari was on 3 September 2015 appointed as President of the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), an automobile industry body. Dasari is the Managing Director of Ashok Leyland.
• Arvind Saxena, President of General Motors India, was elected as the Vice-President of the organisation.
• Kenichi Ayukawa, Maruti Suzuki India Managing Director and CEO, was appointed as the Treasurer of SIAM.
Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM)
• SIAM is the apex Industry body representing leading vehicle and vehicular engine manufacturers in India.
• It facilitates dialogue between the industry, government, national as well as international organisations.
• It also works closely with concerned stakeholders and helps evolve rules, regulations and policies related to the automobile industry.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App