India is a land of diversity in terms of cultures, colourful festivals, dresses and costumes, religions, flora and fauna and varying landscapes. It has 29 states and 7 union territories. There 22 schedule languages, 114 languages, 216 mother tongues and more than 900 dialects in India. Here, we are giving 10 multiple choice questions about testing the glimpse of India that must be known by every Indian.
1. The following countries have a border with India to the North West:
2. Which state in India has the highest literacy rate?
A. Tamil Nadu
3. What is the ratio of the width of the Indian Flag to the Length?
4. The song Jana-gana-Mana was originally composed in:
5. The song Vande Mantaram was composed by:
A. Rabindranath Tagore
B. Bankimchandra Chatterji.
C. Shyam Sunder Das
D. Satyajeet Ray
6. The National Animal of India is the:
7. The National Tree of India is the:
A. Neem Tree
B. Lotus Tree
C. Banyan Tree
D. Mango Tree
8. The National Fruit of India is the
B. Lotus Fruit
9. The constitution of India was adopted on:
10. What does republic stand for?
A. A state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.
B. A political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them.
C. A philosophical dialogue (4th century b.c.) by Plato dealing with the composition and structure of the ideal state.
D. All of the above
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.