Public Sector Enterprises in Rajasthan: RIICO
About Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation Ltd.
RIICO is the solitary government organization in Rajasthan implicated in expansion of land for industrial endeavors. Small scale, medium scale and large scale projects get an uncomplicated contact to an all set to- use base with facilitating infrastructure services in the industrial regions, managed and developed by Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Limited. The economic and imperative infrastructural services offered by RIICO have added to endorse accelerated enlargement of industrial sector in Rajasthan.
Integrated as RIMDC on March 28, 1969 and changed to RIICO on January 1, 1980, the Organization since its inception in the year 1969, has surfaced as a versatile and vibrant institution. It has kept its swiftness with the industrialization progression in offering absolute and pioneering means of economic and outlay support services.
Services rendered by RIICO to entrepreneurs and investors include:
• Choice of Site and attainment of land
• Economic aid to small scale, medium scale and large scale projects
• Equity involvement in big assignments on merit
• Technological consultancy for project recognition and industrial tie - up
• Guide services, assistance of government clearances
• Mercantile banking and monetary tie - ups
• Expanding concessions and incentives as per State Government policy