CMAT 2021 Exam Postponed: As per the latest update, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has decided to postpone the upcoming CMAT 2021 MBA entrance exam, which was scheduled to be held on 22nd and 27th February 2021. Following the postponement, the CMAT Exam is likely to be held now in the last week of March-2021 or early April-2021. Along with this, the apex testing agency has also reopened the registration process for CMAT 2021 exam as well. Candidates who are yet to complete the CMAT 2021 application process can now do so until 25th February via exam portal cmat.nta.nic.in. With an aim to ensure easy access to CMAT 2021 application portal, a direct link to the registration page has also been linked below. By clicking on the below-given link, candidates will be able to complete the application process easily:
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern Changed
Along with extending the application timeline and postponing the exam, NTA has also introduced some key changes in the examination pattern of the MBA entrance exam. As per the revised exam pattern, the CMAT 2021 exam will now have an additional (optional) section under the banner of Innovation & Entrepreneurship. This new section will consist of 25 questions which have to be answered in the timeframe of 30 minutes. Candidates who had applied for the exam earlier can opt for this new course by editing their application forms during the correction window, which will be made available after the closure of fresh registrations.
How to Register for CMAT 2021 Exam online?
With the application deadline for CMAT 2021 exam extended, those candidates who are yet to complete the application process have got another chance to do so. in order to complete the online registration process, CMAT 2021 aspirants can follow the simple step-by-step directions provided below:
- Step 1: Log onto the NTA’s CMAT 2021 portal i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for Apply for CMAT 2021
- Step 3: You will be redirected to new page, Click on New Registration Link
- Step 4: You will be taken to page with instructions for CMAT 2021 Exam
- Step 5: Click Proceed to reach the application form and fill it
- Step 6: Upload scanned copy of passport size photo and your signature
- Step 7: Pay the requisite amount of application fee
- Step 8: Download the confirmation page and take printout for future reference