25 tips that will help find your dream job
Oh! You failed to find you a dream job, even after launching an extensive job search operation. Don't lose hope and patience. Be calm, patient and organised in your ways. Try to find out what you're looking, using the top 20 tips for job search. Here the complete list.
To know what top 20 tips to find a dream job are and how to use them, keep the reading continue as here the complete of what is been touted as most effective, result gaining, and easy to grasp techniques to find a dream job.
- Make a list including what you love to do (working on computer, analysing the facts, technical works, etc.)
- Note down your skills, expertise, potentials, knowledge level, and qualifications and try to know where all these are required.
- Go through the mock tests, interviews and other processes of pre-selection screening to cross check whether you are fit to face interviews, tests, and other processes of pre-selection.
- Try to get prepared if your performance isn’t up to the mark in the mock tests, interviews, and other pre-selection processes.
- Make a list of locations where you would love to work
- Go to web and search for most relevant and attractive Resume formal. Select one you think would attract your employer or interviewer.
- Create a clear, concise and crispy summary for your Resume. Keep this on the top of y our Resume so that it could be understood in a one quick look.
- Organise rest part of the Resume by putting other sections like work experience, professional and education qualifications, skills, hobbies, contact details, and others in good chronology.
- Apart from Resume, you can create cover letter which informs you employers or interviewer in more creative and attractive way.
- Attach you cover letter with Your Resume
Boost you appearance
- To get the latest updates, create a Google or Yahoo account.
- You never know from where an opportunity would come, a Facebook profile would help you to stay connected with your friends, seniors, superiors, teachers, and relatives.
- Organise a LinkedIn profile – a professional networking tool so that employers can find and contact you when it is required.
- Go to job portals such as Naukri.com, monsterindia.com, TimesJobs.com, Naukrihub.com, Careerjet.com, CareerAge.com, ClickJobs.com, Freshersworld.com,and Naukari.com and get registered there.
- Don’t forget to upload your Cover letter and Resume on job portals.
- The job portals start sending you job related updates on your Google or Yahoo account once you registered on them. Here’s what to do thereafter.
- Select 5 job postings; check the locations of the interviews if it’s scheduled near your place.
- Write an email mentioning all basic information about you like contact number, the position you’re looking for in the organisation and others.
- Before sending this email to the employers, Human Resource department or interviewers; attach your Resume and cover letter.
- Wait for the response on email; take a copy for the reference if it’s provided by the employer, HR department or interviewer in the email.
It’s the final day when your month-long preparation will speak in the job interview, tests, or other pre-selection process of the company. Here’s what requires your due attention.
- Take a copy of Resume, Cover letter, and Reference letter if it’s provided to you. Keep all of them in file.
- Apart from this, the papers, documents, and details which are relevant to job you are interviewing for are also required. So, keep all of them.
- Dress properly, wear formal shirt, pants and official shoes.
- Don’t be late, try to get at the place of the interview 15 to 30 minutes before, because it’s good to be early comer rather than be a late comer.
- Enter the interview’s room when you’re asked by the peon, or signalled with the chime of the bell.
- Say ‘Hello’ or wish moment of the time, saying Good morning, Good Afternoon, or Good evening before continuing to answer the questions of the interviewer.
With the drastic change in professional world, searching a suitable job has now become tough, tricky, and of course tiring task. Job seekers often fail to get a single tip about the job opportunity, even after looking for the same, rigorously. Through this article, we have to tried to guide those who is among aforementioned candidates.