Abhyudaya Bank Jobs Notification: Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd. invited online applications for the post of Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 20 February 2019.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application and Application Fee - 20 February 2019
- Tentative date of downloading call letters – 27 February 2019 onwards
- Tentative date of online test – 10 March 2019
Abhyudaya Bank Vacancy Details
Clerk – 100 Marks
Consolidated pay of Rs. 10,000/- p.m. will be paid during training period of six months. Thereafter on successful completion of training period the candidates will be placed on probation when Approximate Gross emoluments at the minimum scale of pay will be Rs.20,221/- (as on Feb, 2019) plus other allowances applicable such as Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc., and other benefits such as Contributory PF, Medical Reimbursement, Leave Encashment, LTA, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Posts
- Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
- Proficiency in Marathi language is desired / will be given preference
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Candidates should have computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
20 to 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Clerk Posts:
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination
How to Apply for the Abhyudaya Bank Clerk Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through www.abhyudayabank.co.in/career/recruitment_form.aspx on or before 20 February 2019..