ACTREC Recruitment 2019 for 45 Field Investigator and Other Posts
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment for Field Investigator and Other Posts. Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 02 December 2019.
ACTREC Job Notification: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is filling up the vacancies for Lead Medical Officer, Gynecologist, Nurse and Other Posts. It has conducted a walk-in-interview for these posts. The candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 02 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 02 December 2019
ACTREC, Varanasi Vacancy Details:
- Lead Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Gynecologist: 03 Posts
- Study Manager: 01 Post
- Field Investigators: 15 Posts
- Nurse: 13 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Co-ordinator: 05 Posts
- Field Attendant: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification for Field Investigator and Other Posts:
- Lead Medical Officer: DGO/MD with minimum 05 years of experience in working in community screening trials.
- Gynecologist: DGO/MD Degree and Training with colposcopy, experience of working in screening programme.
- Study Manager: Post Graduate Degree with minimum five years of working experience in field community trial and Knowledge of cervical cancer screening methods.
- Field Investigators: Bachelor of Social work/Sociology from any recognized university and desired experience of working in community.
- Nurse: Graduate Degree in nursing with experience of conducting VIA/taking pap Smears.
- Lab Technician: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from any recognized institute and experience of HPV testing.
- Co-ordinator: Post Graduate Degree with 02 years of experience or working in field community trial.
- Field Attendant: 10th Passed from any recognized board and ready for field work.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–26 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for ACTREC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with Bio-data, Original and self-attested copies of all educational certificates and other relevant documents on 02 December 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Cancer Center, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh).