ACTREC Job Notification: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is filling up the vacancies for Lead Medical Officer, Gynecologist, Nurse and Other Posts. It has conducted a walk-in-interview for these posts. The candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 02 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 02 December 2019
ACTREC, Varanasi Vacancy Details:
- Lead Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Gynecologist: 03 Posts
- Study Manager: 01 Post
- Field Investigators: 15 Posts
- Nurse: 13 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Co-ordinator: 05 Posts
- Field Attendant: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification for Field Investigator and Other Posts:
- Lead Medical Officer: DGO/MD with minimum 05 years of experience in working in community screening trials.
- Gynecologist: DGO/MD Degree and Training with colposcopy, experience of working in screening programme.
- Study Manager: Post Graduate Degree with minimum five years of working experience in field community trial and Knowledge of cervical cancer screening methods.
- Field Investigators: Bachelor of Social work/Sociology from any recognized university and desired experience of working in community.
- Nurse: Graduate Degree in nursing with experience of conducting VIA/taking pap Smears.
- Lab Technician: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from any recognized institute and experience of HPV testing.
- Co-ordinator: Post Graduate Degree with 02 years of experience or working in field community trial.
- Field Attendant: 10th Passed from any recognized board and ready for field work.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–26 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for ACTREC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with Bio-data, Original and self-attested copies of all educational certificates and other relevant documents on 02 December 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Cancer Center, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh).