Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai has invited applications for the recruitment of Scientific Officer/Technical Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2018.
Advertisment Number - AERB/01/2018
Last Date of Application –31 October 2018
AERB Vacancy Details
Scientific Officer (SO) / Technical Officer (TO) Grade ‘G’/ ‘F’ / ‘E’ / ‘D’/’’C’ – 20 Posts
- Engineering disciplines in Grades G/F/E/D – 12 Posts
- Science Background in E/D/C – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Officer/Technical Officer Posts
- B. Tech./B.E. in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical/ Nuclear /Civil (Geo-technical)/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics OR
- M. Tech. or M.E. (after B. Tech/B.E./ M.Sc) in the related fields of the above disciplines, as applicable OR
- Ph.D in the related fields of the above disciplines
- Research & Development/Design & Engineering /Construction/Commissioning/ Operation of Nuclear Power Plants, Nuclear Facilities and/or similar institutions OR
- Quality Assurance/ Pre-service inspection, In-service Inspection/ Non-Destructive Examination / Welding, pressure vessel and piping/ Lasers/ Computer based systems and programmable hardware devices/ Independent verification and validation etc. for high technology applications.
M.Sc. Physics with Diploma in Radiation Physics (Dip. RP) from BARC, Mumbai or courses with equivalent syllabus
Use of radioactive sources and/or radiation generating equipment in medical / industrial research application
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for AERB Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through AERB website www.aerb.gov.inon or before 31 October 2018.
Application Fee for AERB Jobs:
Rs. 500/- (No fee for for candidates belonging to SC/ST, ex-servicemen and women categories)