AIIMS, Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal) has invited applications for the post of Tutor/Demonstrator and Junior Resident. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 and 22 February 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview: 21 and 22 February 2019
AIIMS, Bhopal Vacancy Details
- Tutor/Demonstrator (Non-Academic) – 31 Posts
- Junior Resident – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tutor/Demonstrator and Junior Resident Posts
- Tutor/Demonstrator: Tutor/Demonstrator, candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/MP State.
- Tutor/Demonstrator (For Non-Medical Candidates): M.Sc. (Medical) in the concerned subject.
- Junior Resident (Non- Academic): Candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
Age Limit - 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for AIIMS, Bhopal Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 and 22 February 2019 at Medical College AIIMS Bhopal along with the documents.
Application Fee for Tutor/Demonstrator and Junior Resident Posts
- General/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates – Nil