AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invited applications for the post of Junior Resident. Candidates with good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience may attend walk-in-interview on 13 March 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date - 13 March 2019
- Reporting at Aiims, Bhubaneswar - 09.00 AM
- Document Verification - 10.00 A.M. – 11.00 A.M.
- Date & Time of Interview/ Written Test - 11.00 A.M. onwards
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
Junior Resident - 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03(three) years before the start date of junior residency (Non Academic) on the date of interview will be preferred.
- Those candidates who have already done three terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview at Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar on 13 March 2019.