AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has invited applications for the post of Research Scientist, Lab Technician and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 and 17 October 2018.
• Walk-In-Interview Date: 16 and 17 October 2018
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy Details
• Research Scientist - II – 2 Posts
• Research Scientist - I – 2 Posts
• Laboratory Technician – 4 Posts
• Research Assistant – 2 Posts
• Data Entry Operator– 2 Posts
• Multitask Worker – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Scientist, Lab Technician and Other Posts
• Research Scientist- Graduation/Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject.
• Laboratory Technician – 12th pass in Science subject with two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) OR DMLT + 1 year experience is required from a recognized organization.
• Research Assistant – Graduate in Science from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized Institution or Master’s Degree in the relevant subjects.
• Data Entry Operator– Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board.
• Multitask Worker – High school or equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit for Research Scientist, Lab Technician and Other Posts
• Research Scientist - II – 40 years
• Research Scientist - I – 35 years
• Laboratory Technician, Research Assistant – 30 years
• Data Entry Operator, Multitask Worker – 25 years
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates and time at Research Section, Room No. C-116, First Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur along with the documents.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.