AIIMS Punjab Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Punjab has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor and Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 12 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 12 July 2019
AIIMS Punjab Vacancy Details
- Professor – 4 Posts
- Additional Professor – 4 Posts
- Associate Professor – 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Anatomy Professor (Medical) - postgraduate qualification i.e. MS/MD (Anatomy) of an Indian University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India or MCI recognized qualification equivalent thereto for a teaching post.
- Anatomy Professor (Non Medical) - Master’s degree (regular course recognised by UGC or equivalent) viz. M.Sc. Human Anatomy/M.Sc Medical Anatomy/M.Sc Physical Anthropology. Ph.D. degree in the concerned discipline/subject of an Indian University/Institute or its equivalent.
How to apply for AIIMS Punjab Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 on or before 12 Jul 2019. Candidates are advised to check official notification for more details.