AIIMS Raipur Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences invited applications for the post of Research Scientist, DEO, MTS and other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 22 October 2018.
Advertisement No. : Admin/State Level VRDL/AIIMS/Contract/2018/AIIMS.RPR
Last Date of Application: 22 October 2018
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details
- Research Scientist-II (Medical) Or Research Scientist-II (Non-Medical)-01 Post
- Research Scientist-I (Medical)-01 Post
- Research Scientist-I (Non-Medical)-01 Post
- Research Assistant-02 Posts
- Lab. Technician-02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator-01 Post
- Multi- Tasking Staff-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, MTS and other Posts
- Research Scientist-II (Medical)- Post Graduate degree in Microbiology
- Research Scientist-II (Non-Medical)- Ph.D. in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology /Molecular Biology/ Life Science.
- Research Scientist-I (Medical)- MBBS recognized by MCI
- Research Scientist-I (Non-Medical)- Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics / Life Science from a recognized university
- Research Assistant- Master Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Life Science.
- Lab. Technician- B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Life Science.
- Data Entry Operator- Graduate with knowledge of data entry work
- Multi- Tasking Staff- Matric / equivalent from a recognized board.
- Research Scientist-II (Medical) Or Research Scientist-II (Non-Medical)/ Research Scientist-I (Non-Medical)-25-40 Years
- Research Scientist-I (Medical)-25-35 Years
- Research Assistant/ Lab. Technician/ Data Entry Operator/Multi- Tasking Staff -21-35 Years
How to Apply for the AIIMS Raipur Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Dr. Anudita Bhargava, PI, State Level VRDL, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Pin Code 492099 on or before 22 October 2018.