AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has invited applications for the post of Group A, B and C. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 45 days (4 June 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 45 days (4 June 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.
AIIMS, Rishikesh Vacancy Details
- Group A – 15 Posts
- Group B – 41 Posts
- Group C – 199 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group A, B and C Posts
- Deputy Medical Superintendent - MD/MHA recognized by MCI or MD/MS in any clinical speciality with 3 years of experience.
- Medical Officer – Candidate should have a degree in elevant stream of AYUSH from a recognized University.
- Yoga Instructor – Candidate should have a degree from a recognized University and a diploma in yoga from a recognized University.
- Medico Social Service Officer – MA/MSW with specialization in Medical Social Work from a recognized University.
- Junior Accounts Officer – Graduate in Commerce.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Masters Degree of recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of exam at Degree Level.
- Sanitary Inspector – Candidate should be pass in 12th class and should have done health sanitary inspector course from a recognized university.
- Store Keeper cum Clerk – Graduate from a recognized University with one year of experience.
- Driver – Candidate should have passed 10th from a recognized Board.
- Operator – 10th class or equivalent and ITI Diploma Certificate in relevant trade.
How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode within 45 days (4 June 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper.