Air India Engineering Services Limited invited applications for the post of Aircraft Technician and Skilled Tradesman in Upholstery and Painting Trades. Interested Candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 28, 29 and 30 June 2017.
- Date of Walk-in-interview – 28 June, 29 June and 30 June 2017
Air India Vacancy Details
- Aircraft Technician - 87 Posts
- Skilled Tradesman in Upholstery and Painting Trades – 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Aircraft Technician & Tradesmen Posts
- Aircraft Technician - AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade; Candidates from DGCA Approved AME Training Institute as per current list are who eligible. (Ex. Servicemen candidates are required to visit official notification for education qualification details.)
- Skilled Tradesman in Upholstery and Painting Trades – ITI in painting / Upholstery, issued by Govt. of India or KGTE / KGCE, issued by state Govt. with minimum 3 years work experience in aviation industry/airline post-qualification in painting/ Upholstery trades.
- General- Not above 35 yrs. as on 1 st June, 2017
- OBC- Not above 38 Yrs. as on 1st June, 2017
- SC/ST- Not above 40 yrs. as on 1st June, 2017
- Ex-Servicemen- Upper age limit of 35 yrs. would be relaxed to the extent the candidate has served in a regular post in Army/Navy/Air Force before retirement/release or discharge from such post plus three years.
How to apply for Air India, Aircraft Technician & Tradesmen Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on n 28, 29 & 30th JUNE 2017 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM at Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Training Organization, Mascot Junction, Near Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033.
Scroll down for more Jobs
Lucknow University Recruitment 2017 for 24 Faculty & Assistant Posts
University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad Recruitment 2017 for 61 faculty & other Posts
DGQA, Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 for 09 Technician (Semi-Skilled) Post
Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017 for 31 Technician Posts