Air India Recruitment 2019: Air India Express Limited (AIEL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Managerial Staff and Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 15 days (15 June 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 days (15 June 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Air India Vacancy Details
- Operations Department– 18 Posts
- Commercial Department – 11 Posts
- Air Port Services Department – 8 Posts
- Information Technology Department – 1 Post
- Materials Management Department – 31 Posts
- Engineering Department – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Managerial and Technical Assistant Posts
Information Technology Department
- Chief Of IT - B.Tech- computer science/BE ( E&C )/MCA.
Materials Management Department
- Manager – Stores - MBA or B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Senior Officer, Officer –Stores - MBA – Finance / Materials Management / Inventory Management from a recognized university.
- Deputy Chief of Engineering, Deputy Quality Manager, Deputy CAM - Graduation in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering, from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant- AME Diploma from approved AME Institute / Diploma in Electronics & Telecom /Electrical/ Mechanical/ OR Science Graduate with Physics /Mathematics.
Selection Procedure for Managerial and Technical Assistant Posts
The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in written test, personal interview and pre-employment medical exam.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications to the Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016. The application process will end within 15 days (15 June 2019) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Application Fee for Managerial and Technical Assistant Posts
- General/OBC– Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee