Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited applications for the post of Security Agent. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 28 October and 14 November 2018.
- Graduate without Valid Basic AVSEC -28 October2018 (Sunday) between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM at Air India Limited, Airlines House, Near Gunhouse, LalDarwaja, Ahmedabad-380001.
- Graduate with Valid Basic AVSEC - 14 November 2018 (Wednesday) between 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM at G. High School and G 86 D Parikh Higher Secondary School, Commerce Six Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380 009.
Air India Vacancy Details
Security Agent - 40 Posts
- General - 22 Posts
- OBC– 10 Posts
- ST - 6 Posts
- SC - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Security Agent Posts
- AVSEC qualified candidates - Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. Must possess BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern).
- Non-AVSEC candidates - Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- General : Not above 31 years
- SC/ST : Not above 36 years
- OBC : Not above 34 years (inclusive relaxation of 3 years for possessing Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern)
- General : Not above 28 years
- SC/ST : Not above 33 years
- OBC : Not above 31 years
Selection Procedure for Security Agent Posts
- AVSEC candidates – Selection will be done on the basis of interview
- Non-AVSEC candidates - Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Endurance Test and Written Test
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 500 (No Fee for Ex-servicemen /SC/ST candidates)