Air India Recruitment 2018
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited applications for the post of Security Agent. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 28 October and 14 November 2018.
- Graduate without Valid Basic AVSEC -28 October2018 (Sunday) between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM at Air India Limited, Airlines House, Near Gunhouse, LalDarwaja, Ahmedabad-380001.
- Graduate with Valid Basic AVSEC - 14 November 2018 (Wednesday) between 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM at G. High School and G 86 D Parikh Higher Secondary School, Commerce Six Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380 009.
Air India Vacancy Details
Security Agent - 40 Posts
- General - 22 Posts
- OBC– 10 Posts
- ST - 6 Posts
- SC - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Security Agent Posts
- AVSEC qualified candidates - Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. Must possess BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern).
- Non-AVSEC candidates - Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- General : Not above 31 years
- SC/ST : Not above 36 years
- OBC : Not above 34 years (inclusive relaxation of 3 years for possessing Basic AVSEC (12 days new pattern)
- General : Not above 28 years
- SC/ST : Not above 33 years
- OBC : Not above 31 years
Selection Procedure for Security Agent Posts
- AVSEC candidates – Selection will be done on the basis of interview
- Non-AVSEC candidates - Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Endurance Test and Written Test
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 500 (No Fee for Ex-servicemen /SC/ST candidates)
Detailed Notification for Air India Officer Post:
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs