Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited applications for the post of Customer Agent, Sr. Ramp Services Agent, Ramp Services Agent, Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver and Handyman / Handywomen. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 03, 04 and 05 August 2018.
- Customer Agent - 03 August 2018 (Friday) between 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Handyman / Handywomen - 04 August 2018 (Saturday) between 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Sr.Ramp Services Agent Ramp Services Agent Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver - 05 August 2018 (Sunday) between 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Air India Vacancy Details
- Customer Agent - 51 Posts
- Sr.Ramp Services Agent - 2 Posts
- Ramp Services Agent - 5 Posts
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver - 5 Posts
- Handyman / Handywomen - 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Customer Agent and Other Posts
- Customer Agent - Graduate from a recognised university with 1-year experience in Passenger Handling at Airports
- Sr.Ramp Services Agent/ Ramp Services Agent - Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical / Production / Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognised by the state government or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder (ITI with NCTVT - certificate issued from directorate of Vocational education and training of any state government with one year experience in case of welder ) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language , as one of the subject. Four years experience in Maintenance and Operation of Ramp Equipment and Ramp Handling procedures at the airport for Sr.Ramp Services Agent
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver - 10th passed and valid HMV Driving License
- Handyman / Handywomen - 10th passed
- Customer Agent/ Ramp Services Agent/Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver/ Handyman / Handywomen - 28 Years
- Sr.Ramp Services Agent - 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Air India Customer Agent and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening , Written Test/ Literacy Test/Trade Test and Pre-employment medical examination.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates walk-in for the interview at Indoor Stadium - AAI Beside International Cargo Terminal, Old Airport, Visakhapatnam PIN - 530009 along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonial/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD , payable at Mumbai.
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 500 (No Fee for Ex-servicemen /SC/ST candidates)