Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL) invited applications for the post Assistant Supervisor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in- for Skill Test / Written Test on 3 December 2018.
Assistant Supervisor: 3 December 2018
Air India Vacancy Details
Assistant Supervisor on Fixed Term Employment basis" (FTE) - 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Supervisor Post
- Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in an organization of repute OR
- BCA/B.Sc. IT/ Graduate in IT OR
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) and one year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS / RAMCO / TRAX etc.).
- General Category- Not above 33 years
- OBC - Not above 36 years
- SC/ST- Not above 38 years
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates walk in for an interview at Human Resources Department, MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station) along with the duly filled in Application form, in the prescribed format with all the requisite documents along with non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1,000/- by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Nagpur. (SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.