Ambedkar University Delhi Job Notification: Ambedkar University Delhi has invited applications for Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar posts. Online application process will start from 25 February 2020 at 9:00 am and submission link will be disabled at 17:30 Hrs on 23 March 2020.
- Start Date for Online submission of Application: 25 February 2020
- Last Date for Online submission of Application: 23 March 2020
Ambedkar University Delhi Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–27 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Registrar (DR) and Assistant Registrar (AR) Job
- Deputy Registrar: Master Degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. 05 years of administration experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Assistant Registrar: (i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
(ii) At least 03 years exp. in a relevant field, equivalent to a Group `B’ post in a Government Departments/University/Educational/Research Institutions/Teaching /Research experience or similar corporate experience in a reputed private organization along with proven administrative capabilities.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 23 March 2020. Online application process will start from 25 February 2020 at 9:00 am and submission link will be disabled at 17:30 Hrs on 23 March 2020. Applicants are required to submit hard copy of application form with recent passport size photograph through proper channel along with attested copies of ACR/APAR for preceding five years & copies of educational & experience certificate (testimonials) to the Deputy Registrar (HR), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi, by 31 March 2020. The last date of receiving the completely filled application form along with copies of certificates shall be 31 March 2020.