Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can apply through the post on or before 6 May 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application- 20 April 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Submission- 6 May 2017
TSPSC, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies- 121 Posts
- Staff Nurse in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies - 135 Posts
- Staff Nurse in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institution Society- 195 Posts
- Staff Nurse in Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society- 32 Posts
- Staff Nurse in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institution Society- 50 Posts
Age Limit- 18-44 years
Educational Qualification for Staff Nurse Posts
The candidate should have done General Nursing and Mid Wifery (G.N.M) Course and should be registered under AP/Telangana State Nursing Council. Or candidate should have degree in B.Sc Nursing an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Application Fee for Staff Nurse Posts
(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. SC, ST, BC, PH and unemployed candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
The application fee is to be deposited by SBI epay. The Fee once remitted, shall not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply for TSPSC, Hyderabad, Staff Nurse Posts
Applicants are required to visit the official site and register themselves with the basic details. Before clicking on the submitting button, candidates should ensure that all the particulars are correct. Candidates have to remit the fee through SBI e-pay. On completion of transaction, candidate should take a print out of Submitted Online Application for future reference.
Selection Procedure for Staff Nurse Posts
The selection of candidates will be made through examination by Online or OMR Based. The final selection will be based on Marks Secured in the examination either Online or OMR Based.
Scroll down for more jobs