District Co-Ordinator of Hospital Services, APVVP, Guntur, Guntur District invited applications for the post of Medical & Non-Medical Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 22 April 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 22 April 2017
APVVP Vacancy Details
MCH Centre (District Hospital), Tenali
- Gynecology Specialists – 05
- Anesthesia Specialist - 02
District Hospital, Tenali
- Specialist Doctors (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Radiology and Anesthesia) - 05
- General Medical Officer - 10
- Staff Nurses - 10
- Radiographer - 01
- Lab-Technician - 01
- Operation Theatre Assistant - 01
Eligibility Criteria for Medical & Non-Medical Posts
- Gynecology Specialists/ Anesthesia Specialist: MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma in the specialty from recognized university. Diploma holders will be considered if PG Degree holders are not available and must be registered with A P State Medical Council.
- Specialist Doctors (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Radiology and Anesthesia): MBBS with PG Degree in the specialty from recognized university Diploma holders will be considered if PG Degree holders are not available and must be registered with State Medical Board Council.
- General Medical Officer: Medical degree with relevant subject as per the post.
- Staff Nurses: Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery must be registered with Nursing Council
- Radiographer: Intermediate with CRA Certificate and must be registered in State Paramedical Board
- Lab-Technician: Pass in SSC with Diploma in MLT or Intermediate with MLT must be registered in A.P. Paramedical Board.
- Operation Theatre Assistant: Pass in 10th class with First Aid Certificate with 2 years’ service supported by certificate from any recognized hospital.
Gen: 18-40 years
SC/ST & OBC: 18-45 years
How to Apply for APVVP Medical & Non-Medical Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending a dully filled application form along with required documents to the Office of District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services, GGH Campus, Near P G Hostel, Guntur, Guntur Dist. on or before 22 April 2017 by hand during office hours from 10.30 AM to 5.00 P M.