The schedule for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) for the upcoming May session has been released on the official website. For admissions to MBA/PGDM programmes in various institutes and universities across the nation, this test is conducted.
Eligibility Criteria for ATMA Exam 2015:
- The candidates who wish to apply for this entrance test should have completed their graduation from any recognised university/institute.
- The candidates should have attained at least 21 years of age.
Registration Date for ATMA Exam 2015:
- Date of commencement of registration: March 2, 2015
- Start of distribution of ATMA bulletins: March 6, 2015
- Close of distribution of ATMA bulletins: May 14, 2015 (1 pm)
- Date of closure of registration: May 16, 2015 (5 pm)
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form: May 19, 2015
- Downloading of admit cards: May 19, 2015
- Online test: May 24, 2015 (2 pm to 5 pm)
- Results: June 2, 2015
How to Apply for ATMA Exam 2015: Candidates can make the fee payment either online (using debit/credit card) or through bank account transfer.
The online registration form can be done here
ATMA Exam 2015 Pattern:
The exam is held for a duration of three hours, with the paper consisting of different sections:
- Analytical reasoning skills
- Verbal skills
- Quantitative skills.
These broad categories are divided into six sections-two sections in each area.
There would be total of 180 questions, each section comprising of 30 questions.