Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank invited applications for 141 Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale – I, Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale- II, Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale -III cadre and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) posts. The candidates who have qualified Common Written Examination for RRB held by IBPS in month of September 2012 are eligible to apply for the examination. The eligible candidates can apply online before 29 January 2013.
• Starting Date for Online Registration: 18 January 2013
• Closing Date for Online Registration: 29 January 2013
• Payment of Application Fees: 18 January 2013 to 29 January 2013
Details of Vacancy
Total Number of Posts: 141 Posts
• Officer Scale – III: 03 posts
• Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 17 posts
• Officer Scale – II (Information Technology): 02 posts
• Officer Scale – II (Law Officer): 01 post
• Officer Scale – I: 87 posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 31 posts
The candidates applying for the post should be 40 years for Officer Scale – III posts, between 21 to 32 years of age for Officer Scale – II posts, above 18 and 28 years for Officer Scale – I and between 18 to 28 years of age for Office Assistant posts.
The candidate should have graduation degree in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I, III & Officer Scale II General Banking, Degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology for Information Technology Officer Posts, and Degree in Law or its equivalent for Law Officer Posts.
The candidate are required to pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee in the form of Challan (Generated from the Bank’s Website) in CBS Account No. 5085010016816 in any branch of the Bangiya Gramin Bank before 29 January 2013.
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination for RRB and personal interview.
How to Apply