- Bull is a stock exchange speculator who purchases Stocks and Share in the belief that price will rise and that he will be able to sell them again later at profit
- Bull is the opposite of Bear. The market is said to be Bullish, when it is generally anticipated that price will rise.
- It means gold, silver or other precious metal in bulk, i.e. in the form of ingots or bar rather than in coin.
- Gold Bullion is used in international monetary transaction between Central Banks and forms partial backing for many currencies.
- Bullion Market is Gold Market.