The Braithwaire Burn And Jessop Construction Co. Ltd. (BBJ), Kolkata invited applications for the post of Project Manager and Assistant Engineer for Civil Construction / Road Construction/Bridge Construction projects. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days (06 December 2017) from the date of issue of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application - within 15 days (06 December 2017) from the date of issue of the advertisement.
BBJ, Kolkata Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 12
- Project Manager - 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer and Project Manager
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Manager - Full Time B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution. AMIE (Civil). 12 years experience in handling huge high value Civil Engineering Project of Road Construction in a reputed organization. Experience in FIDIC contract is desirable. Must possess adequate knowledge in Design, Contract & Project Management with exposer in Computer application. Retired persons may apply
- Assistant Engineer - Full Time DCE/ BE/B.Tech in civil engineering with experience in PSU/ large Construction Company in the field of Steel/ Concrete Bridge/ Structural fabrication/ Civil Work/ Road/ Building construction/ Foundation Engineering. 5 years of experience for DCE candidates and 3 years of experience for BE/B.Tech(Civil) Candidates
- Project Manager - 63 years
- Assistant Engineer - 23 Years
How to Apply for BBJ, Kolkata Assistant Engineer and Project Manager Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to Chief Manager (Personnel & Administration) either by e-mail or by post addressed to The Braithwaite Burn & Jessop Construction Co. Ltd. (BBJ), 27, R.N.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata- 700001 "" on or before within 15 days (06 December 2017) from the date of issue of the advertisement.