Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineering Assistant Trainee & Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online before 30 January 2014.
BEL was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 15 January 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 30 January 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 6 February 2014.
• Date of Written Test: 2 March 2014
Name of the posts
1. Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
• Electronics-10 Posts
• Mechanical-12 Posts
• Electrical-02 Posts
• Electronics Mechanics-03 Posts
• Fitter-07 Posts
• Welder-02 Posts
Total Number of posts: 36 posts
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years for both posts as on 31 July 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): 3 Years full time Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute in Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical disciplines with minimum 60% marks.
• Technician–C: ITI in Electronics Mechanics/Fitter/Welder+1 year apprenticeship training, National Apprenticeship Certificate course with minimum 60% marks.
• Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay Demand Draft of Rs.300/- drawn preferably on State Bank of India, payable at Ghaziabad, in favour of BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED.
• SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
• Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): Rs.10050–3%–25450
• Technician–C: Rs.8740–3%–22150
Selection process will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply on line through website before 30 January 2014.
• After applying online candidates are required to send DD along with the print out of the filled online application form having auto generated Registration Number with photograph affixed and duly signed, to Post Box No.4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi-110019 on or before 6 February 2014.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January