BELTRON Recruitment 2019: Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BELTRON) has invited applications for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Receptionist and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website from 14 February 2019.
Notification Number - 152/19
Last Date of Application - 14 February 2019
BELTRON Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 29
- Chief Account Officer – 1 Post
- Account Officer – 2 Posts
- Account Assistant - 4 Posts
- Manager (PMU, PMU (IPR)) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 1 Post
- Programme/ Project Executive – 12 Posts
- Receptionist – 1 Post
- Store Keeper – 1 Post
- Office Assistant /Assistant – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant, Receptionist and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Chief Account Officer – CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) and 20 years of post-qualification experience, out of which minimum 5 years relevant experience in Government/ Government PSU will be desirable
- Account Officer – CA/ICWA/ MBA (Finance)/ M.Com and 3 years of post-qualification experience preferably with reputed institutions, Government Organizations/ Projects or NGOs.
- Account Assistant - CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ MBA (Finance)/ M.Com/ B.Com and 1 year of relevant experience of book keeping, accounts related job and secretarial assistant with reputed institutions, Government programmes/ Projects/ NGOs
- Manager (PMU, PMU (IPR)) – MCA/B.Tech or B.E (Computer Science) regular course with minimum 65% (Aggregate) marks and Minimum 5 yrs of post qualification work experience out of which minimum 4 years relevant experience in the field of Project Management in Government / Government PSU is desirable.
- Assistant Manager – MBA and 3 years of post-qualification experience
- Programme/ Project Executive – MCA/ B.Tech or B.E. or B.Sc. engg. in Computer Sc. And Min 1-2 years of postqualification work experience of Project management preferably in with Govt. Organization / Projects
- Receptionist – Graduate with any discipline and Min 1 yr. experience of relevant work.
- Store Keeper – Graduate with any discipline and Min 1 yr. experience of relevant work.
- Office Assistant /Assistant – Graduate with any discipline an d Min 1 yr. relevant experience of office/ programme assistant work with Government Organization / Projects or NGOs
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Office Assistant, Receptionist and Other Posts
Final selection will be through written (CBT) test for all posts except Chief Account Officer and Manager (PMU, PMU(IPR))) and interview of shortlisted candidates for Chief Account Officer and Manager (PMU, PMU(IPR))) Posts.
How to Apply for BELTRON Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of BELTRON www.bsedc.bihar.gov.in.