Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Rajouri
BGSBU Job Notification: Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Rajouri (J&K) invited applications for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Accounts Assistant and Other Non-Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2018.
Last Date of Application - 19 March 2018
Walk-in-Interview - 21 March 2018 at 10:00 a.m
BGSBU Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 12
- Extension Scientist (Centre for Biodiversity Studios) - 01 Post
- Field Collector (Centre for Biodiversity Studies)- 01 Post
- System Administrator - 01 Post
- System Engineer - 01 Post
- Programmer - 02 Posts
- Network Assistant - 02 Posts
- Computer Assistant - 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator - 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant (under TEQIP -III prog.) - 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics) - 01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Extension Scientist (Centre for Biodiversity Studios) - M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Botany from any recognized University with special knowledge and experience of floral diversity particularly related to medicinal plants of Pir Panjal region specifically collection, identification, qualitative value-based analysis, inventorization and maintenance of herbarium and germ plasm of plants species.
- Field Collector (Centre for Biodiversity Studies) - Minimum graduate degree in any discipline with knowledge of local plants, their collection and identification and preservation
- System Administrator - Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology / MCA / M.Sc. IT with minimum 55% marks with 2 years of experience in handling wireless, Ethernet & Fiber Based Networking, Configuration of switches / routers etc.
- System Engineer - Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology / MCA / M.Sc. IT with minimum 55% marks with 2 years of experience in handling and repairing Desktop computers, Server, Printers and other peripherals
- Programmer - Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology / MCA / M.Sc. IT with minimum 55% marks or equivalent with 2 years of experience designing and developing software on DotNet Platform (C#, SQL Server / Oracle)
- Network Assistant - B.Tech. / Diploma in CS/IT/ECE from any recognized University
- Computer Assistant - MCA / B.Tech. (Computer Science / IT) / B.E. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) degree with minimum 50% of marks and 2 years of professional experience from a recognized Institute
- Data Entry Operator - BCA / Graduation in any discipline with PGDCA with minimum 50% of marks from any recognized University and 2 years of professional experience working as Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator or equivalent in a government Institute
- Accounts Assistant (under TEQIP -III prog.) - M.Com. / B.Com. degree from any government recognized institute / University with minimum 50% of marks and at least 3 years of working accountancy in any Government Organization / University / PSU / Educational Institute
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics) - B.Sc. with Physics as one of the subject having at least 55% of marks in aggregate from any recognized institute / University
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Also Visit:GK Fact
How to Apply for BGSBU Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can send the application on plain paper along with copy of bio-data and self-attested certificates to the office of Registrar, BGSBU latest by 19 March 2018 and appear in the walk-in-interview on 21 March 2018 at V.C. Secretariat, BGSBU, Rajouri.