BGSBU Job Notification: Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Rajouri (J&K) invited applications for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Accounts Assistant and Other Non-Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2018.
Last Date of Application - 19 March 2018
Walk-in-Interview - 21 March 2018 at 10:00 a.m
BGSBU Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 12
- Extension Scientist (Centre for Biodiversity Studios) - 01 Post
- Field Collector (Centre for Biodiversity Studies)- 01 Post
- System Administrator - 01 Post
- System Engineer - 01 Post
- Programmer - 02 Posts
- Network Assistant - 02 Posts
- Computer Assistant - 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator - 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant (under TEQIP -III prog.) - 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Extension Scientist (Centre for Biodiversity Studios) - M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Botany from any recognized University with special knowledge and experience of floral diversity particularly related to medicinal plants of Pir Panjal region specifically collection, identification, qualitative value-based analysis, inventorization and maintenance of herbarium and germ plasm of plants species.
- Field Collector (Centre for Biodiversity Studies) - Minimum graduate degree in any discipline with knowledge of local plants, their collection and identification and preservation
- System Administrator - Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology / MCA / M.Sc. IT with minimum 55% marks with 2 years of experience in handling wireless, Ethernet & Fiber Based Networking, Configuration of switches / routers etc.
- System Engineer - Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology / MCA / M.Sc. IT with minimum 55% marks with 2 years of experience in handling and repairing Desktop computers, Server, Printers and other peripherals
- Programmer - Masters/ Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology / MCA / M.Sc. IT with minimum 55% marks or equivalent with 2 years of experience designing and developing software on DotNet Platform (C#, SQL Server / Oracle)
- Network Assistant - B.Tech. / Diploma in CS/IT/ECE from any recognized University
- Computer Assistant - MCA / B.Tech. (Computer Science / IT) / B.E. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) degree with minimum 50% of marks and 2 years of professional experience from a recognized Institute
- Data Entry Operator - BCA / Graduation in any discipline with PGDCA with minimum 50% of marks from any recognized University and 2 years of professional experience working as Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator or equivalent in a government Institute
- Accounts Assistant (under TEQIP -III prog.) - M.Com. / B.Com. degree from any government recognized institute / University with minimum 50% of marks and at least 3 years of working accountancy in any Government Organization / University / PSU / Educational Institute
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics) - B.Sc. with Physics as one of the subject having at least 55% of marks in aggregate from any recognized institute / University
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for BGSBU Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can send the application on plain paper along with copy of bio-data and self-attested certificates to the office of Registrar, BGSBU latest by 19 March 2018 and appear in the walk-in-interview on 21 March 2018 at V.C. Secretariat, BGSBU, Rajouri.