Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 for 166 Office Assistant and other Posts: Bihar Vidhan Sabha has invited applications for the recruitment of 166 Officer Assistant, Driver and other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2018.
Important Date Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018
Opening Date for Online submission of Application: 23 October 2018
Last Date of Application –22 November 2018
Vacancy Details Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018
Total Posts –166
• Library Assistant-07
• Order Letter Distributor: 10
• Office Assistant: 90
• Office Assistant (Darbaan): 09
• Office Assistant (Sweeper): 10
• Office Assistant (Gardener):20
• Office Assistant (Farrash): 06
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• Driver: Candidates should be 10th Standard Pass or equivalent qualification and having valid driving license (LMV/HMV) issued from a competent authority.
• For rest of the posts, candidates should be 10th Standard Pass or equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: (On 01 August 2018)
Minimum Age Limit-18 years
Maximum Age Limit
• UR (male) - 37 years,
• Unreserved (female), Backward class and extremely backward class (male and female) - 40 years
• SC/ST (male and female) - 42 years.
How to Apply for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the post through www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in on or before 22 November 2018.
Women/SC/ST/PwD (Bihar State)-Rs 25/-
Other – Rs. 100/-