Bodoland University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Office Assistant, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant-cum-Office Bearer and Sweeper. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 4 April 2018.
Advt. No. NTS/Temp.-Appt./2018/04
- Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 4 April 2018
Bodoland University Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant: 1 post
- Library Assistant: 1 post
- Laboratory Assistant-cum-Office Bearer: 1 post
- Sweeper: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant, Library Assistant & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Office Assistant: Graduation in Commerce with one year Tally ERP training.
- Library Assistant: Master Degree in Library & Information Science with basic knowledge of IT and Library automation software.
- Laboratory Assistant-cum-Office Bearer: Graduate with Geography.
- Sweeper: 8th passed.
How to Apply for Bodoland University Office Assistant, Library Assistant & Other Posts 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN- 783370 on or before 4 April 2018.