Bombay High Court Job Notification: Bombay High Court invited applications for the post of Stenographer, Junior Clerk & Peon/Hamal . The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 28 March 2018
- Last Date of Application: 10 April 2018
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details
- Stenographer (L.G.): 1013 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 4738 Posts
- Peon/Hamal: 3170 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer, Junior Clerk & Peon/Hamal Posts Job
- Stenographer (L.G.), Junior Clerk: A candidate for being eligible minimum passed S.S.C. Board Examination. Preference will, however, be given to Graduate and Law Graduates of any Recognized University in any faculty.
- Peon/Hamal: A candidate must have passed minimum 7th Standard with good physique.
18-38 years of age
How to Apply for the Bombay High Court Stenographer, Junior Clerk & Peon/Hamal Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of Bombay High Court at https://bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment/ on or before 10 April 2018.