BTSC Bihar Recruitment last date has been extended for the post of Tutor/Teacher & Staff Nurse Posts. Candidates can apply for the posts from 12 to 18 November 2019. A total of 9299 vacancies have been notified out of which 9130 are for Staff Nurse and 169 for Tutor Posts. BTSC recruitment will be done through Online Mode only.
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) had ecruitment notification for hiring huge number of employees for the post of Tutor in Nursing Schools and for the post of Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ in the month of September. The last date for application was 02 Sept.
Eligible and interested candidates can now apply for BTSC Nurse and BTSC Teacher Posts through official website www.btsc.bih.nic.in on or before 18 November 2019.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200 (Rs. 50 for SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women Candidates) as an application fee
Other details of Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2019 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application process etc. are given below in this article.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 12 Nov 2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 18 Nov 2019
BTSC Bihar Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’– 9130 Posts
- Tutor – 169 Posts
- Staff Nurse - Level-7, 7th CPC Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Tutor - Level-8, 7th CPC Grade Pay Rs. 4800
Eligibility Criteria for Tutor/Teacher and Staff Nurse Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’– Training course in GNM and certificate. The candidate should remain in the jurisdiction of Bihar Nurse Registration Council, Patna.
- Tutor – M.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) Course or Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration (DNEA) with 02 years work experience
21 to 37 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Tutor/Teacher and Staff Nurse Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of marks in relevant course
How to Apply for BTSC Bihar JE Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (the direct link is given below) from 24 July 2019 to 26 August 2019.